Welcome(:

Welcome viewers,

I hope you like my blogs.

Kim Gunnis

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chelsey

Chelsey was depressed and lost in her world. “Chelsey was dealt the unthinkable” (Shannon 156). She was all alone because her parents had passed away. All she had now were her aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Chelsey became depressed because she lost both parents at a young age. Having lost both of her parents, Chelsey thought, “I’m in a new light; a girl, newly fourteen, standing in her dead fathers study, all in black, a single tear streaming down her cheek. I was alone, my family told me again and again I was not, but without him them, I was no longer anyone’s child” (Shannon 156). Being lost and depressed would never change for Chelsey. She would have to change for the better. She needed to open a new chapter in her life. As hard as it was for her, Chelsey opens up her heart to new things and ideas. “I realized I had the power to ignite. I had a fire burning inside me, someplace, and I was now able to share it”, stated Chelsey (Shannon 119). Chelsey still feels lost and depressed at times, but she knows that her parents are always with her and are her guardian angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment